If you are in the process of looking at pool contractors to install a swimming pool before the summer, pool safety is paramount. Every pool in WA must have a pool compliance certificate issued by an approved certifier and one aspect of pool safety is the barrier, which must encompass the entire pool area, with a single gate.
Here are a few good reasons to choose frameless glass pool fencing.
- Glass is transparent – The only material that lets you see into the pool area is glass, which gives you that extra peace of mind. Companies that carry out concrete pool renovations in Perth are well-versed in the supply and installation of frameless glass panels, which are cut to order. Glass is very easy to clean and resistant to sun and rain, especially salt, making glass the number one choice for WA homeowners.
- Glass is maintenance-free – This is good news for the homeowner, who has a million and one things to do without worrying about the pool fencing. Fit & forget solutions only require a wipe with a damp cloth, and with toughened safety glass as standard, your pool fencing and gate aren’t going anywhere. Indeed, there are many ways that glass can be used in and around the home; adding a conservatory is a great idea, enjoy your garden and lounge as they merge.
- Blends with the property – The great thing about glass is that it doesn’t impact the property’s look, blending well with all materials. You might prefer framed units, which add character; most choose a frameless configuration, which is easy on the eye and seamless. The supplier can show you a few images from previous projects to help you imagine how the fencing looks and can give you an all-inclusive price.
- Corrosion resistant – There’s nothing to compare with glass when it comes to salt water and sunlight. The odd wash and wipe are all it takes to keep the fencing looking good, year in, and year out.
- Safety – The edges of the panels are bevelled with no sharp edges to ensure a safe experience. You won’t have to worry that the neighbour’s dog is having a quick dip, as you can see the entire pool.
If you are having a pool installed, the contractor would be able to supply, fabricate and install frameless glass pool fencing with a custom gate that meets pool compliance standards.
Support local businesses by selecting a fence contractor near me. Enjoy the benefits of personalized service, quick turnaround times, and a contractor who understands the specific needs of your community.